Fusion is super fun and when it comes to clothing it is way more exciting. The mix and match concept in clothing is way more fun. It is absolutely lovely to mix and match Indian and western wear. The Indo western fusion has been one of the biggest and most versatile fashion trends.
Whenever it started or whoever was the first smart one to combine a saree with a western crop top or a pair of a nawabianarkali with trousers as the bottom, we really need to be thankful to that person as this fashion has no rule and has great rooms for further modifications.
That’s the beauty of fusion wear that it is limitless and practically nothing can go wrong. Here are some of the latest fashion fusion indo western trends that every girl should definitely try to get that stylish yet elegant look.
- palazzo suits– gone are the days when the ethnic traditional suits could only be worn with either a churidar or a salwar beneath it. The wide-legged pallazopants when paired up with the traditional suits never fails to impress us with its outstanding looks.
- lehenga with crop tops – the tradition of Indian wear that is lehenga has always been a gorgeous outfit. But these traditional lehengas are now being paired up with the crop top which is a western outfit. Paring up a lehenga with a crop top not only adds to the beauty of the outfit but also makes one stand out from the crowd as well.
- shorts with ethnic tops- at first it would sound really weird when someone asks you to pair up a short with a piece of an ethnic top. But the outcome of such a fusion is something beyond words.
- capes, jackets, and shrugs with the ethnic wear-just put on a jacket, cape or a shrug on top of either your suit or kurti, a saree or even on lehenga that immediately adds the element of elegance to the entire outfit.
- floor length anarkalis– the floor length Anarkali suits which are one of the main innovations of the Indo western outfits are much in demand nowadays. Every girl should have at least one-floor length Anarkali suits in their wardrobe as it can be worn both casually as well as a party wear.
Asha Gautam is a luxury wedding and occasion wear brand whose forte lies in handmade textiles and textures. Being in the industry for 20 years they specialize weaves such as Banarasi, Bandhanis, and embroideries such as convent, petit point, and Zardosi among others. In Asha Gautam store, you can find the original forms of Bandhani Sarees like the Jhankaar Bandhani, BorJaal Bandhani, and Colour Discharge Bandhani. Asha Gautam is the also best producer of ethnic and traditional bridal outfits in Delhi. Asha Gautam also makes the best bridal lehengas and dupattas in Delhi. Asha Gautam is also the storehouse for the best designer lehengas, paithani sarees as well as best Silk and Bandhani Sarees in Delhi